Monday, June 9, 2008

Eternal University Memories!!!


University Memories are Really unforgettable!!!
Through three years at university, I saved many special memories in my mind.
Everything related to classes was absolutelyforgotten since it was not that much interesting or teachable.
But my friends left footprints in my heart.
Being together for three years made university life much easier and lovable.
The first two years were not as wonderful as this last year!!!
we used to have a Monday color day.
This means that we used to wear the same shirt color
every Monday to have some photos together to keep them as a memory.
Our class was named by “lazy class” but in fact we
were the funniest class and the best, at least in our opinion!!!!
The other factors that made my three –year path
at university easy ,is my friend ,actually my sister Diana.
She’s part of my life now and no one at university
can imagine seeing one of us alone without the other!
There is one thing to remember:
"Good friends are hard to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.”

No comments: