Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gebran...A Journalist Who Touches Tomorrow

The truth ness and honesty are the brave weapons of journalists, that's why journalists are the forth authority through their effect on the society and a word that teaches and influences tomorrow.
Gebran is a famous journalist known for his honesty that led him to death. As for me, Gebran is not just a journalist, but he represents the ambition of most of the Lebanese youth.
Gebran Tueni played a big role in my choice to study journalism. I always wanted to be like Gebran because he always aimed for freedom and addressed his word to youth. He was the forth authority by all means.
Journalism was always my dream but Gebran Tueni implemented the enthusiasm in me to develop this dream.
Gebran was the teacher that taught his readers how to be free and how to work for the benefit of their country. My ideal taught me to feel no fear when telling the truth.
They usually say a teacher is the one who touches tomorrow, but in fact a journalist does too. Gebran wasn't only a journalist but also a talented teacher!

No comments: